About Me

My photo
Started the blog when I was a reluctant stay at home mum of two, now back at work and life is even more crazy! This blog is about combining work, home and everything else. I've two kids (aged five and three), youngest has Downs Syndrome, have one partner and no pets (the smelly goldfish went to the big bowl in the sky!)

Thursday, 18 July 2013

Well. That went badly.


As usual work got in the way and my resolution to do more blogging went no-where. And, once again, I'm coming to the end of a contract and facing the prospect of (a) job hunting, (b) being at home with my children and (c) slumping into a jeremy-kyle watching blob!

So, what else has changed? Well son number one has finished his first year of P1 - hard to believe, there's been some ups and downs and lessons learnt - maybe that's the next blog post though!
 

Son number one - aka Rowan


Son number two - aka Toby

Son number two has finished his special needs nursery, and will be starting mainstream in September. We're going through statementing at the minute and that's another blog right there - so hard to know if you're doing the right thing.

Resolutions re running were out the window - again, where is my motivation?? Feeble attempt at 5:2 diet, where I seemed to lose and regain the same three kgs over and over again.

So that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment