About Me

My photo
Started the blog when I was a reluctant stay at home mum of two, now back at work and life is even more crazy! This blog is about combining work, home and everything else. I've two kids (aged five and three), youngest has Downs Syndrome, have one partner and no pets (the smelly goldfish went to the big bowl in the sky!)

Monday, 7 May 2012

Still crap...

So, still not managed to actually do a, you know, proper post. But I do know what it's going to be about! It's going to be about *clears throat* surviving going to the park. I promise (to me as I'm the only one reading this) I'll do it this week. I'm finding the days spinning away from me; the house is getting messy, little easy chores are not getting done so I'm setting myself some mini challenges each day this week. Tomorrows is to go to the bank and cancel a direct debit and to bring all the stuff I put in bags for the charity shop to the charity shop. Instead of letting them sit in the hall for another two months! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment